The questions are very similar but they should evoke some different responses to help you make a decision and look at the bigger picture on a situation.
- What would happen if I did _________
- What would happen if I didn’t _________
- What wouldn’t happen if I did _________
- What wouldn’t happen it I didn’t _________
Fill in the blank with what you do or don’t plan on doing and are trying to work out an issue. Write it down. How does your response to each of these questions make you feel.
This post was prompted by the content in “Motivation to Move Daily Boost 74 | 4 Questions to solve every problem” podcast. I wanted this typed out for easy reference somewhere in text format instead of audio. It’s based on NLP quantum linguistics; better than a list of pros and cons.
Had some really ancient blooming teas that hadn’t been put to use so decided to film one of them last night. Honestly the video looks better than actually watching it in person.
Link to the video above on vine directly
- 1 egg
- 4 oz apple sauce or pear sauce (one individual serving container)
- 3 tblsp brown sugar
- 1 tblsp butter
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (maybe a little more)
- 1 tblsp baking powder
- 2 scoops (48grams) protein powder
- Preheated oven to 350
- whisk together egg, applesauce and brown sugar
- melt chocolate chips and butter together either using a double boiler or just very carefully to not burn in a pan on the stove occasionally stirring (key here is to not burn the chocolate and get it melted)
- whisk chocolate butter mixture into your egg mixture
- add baking powder and protein powder and whisk again
- pour into buttered, oiled OR paper lined cupcake pan
- cook for approximately 20 minutes (double check with a toothpick … I started checking at 15 and kept adding time so I might be off on this.)
- Cool and eat.
Makes 6 brownie cupcakes (yes one was eaten before the photo)
Approximate per brownie:
- 175 calories
- 19 grams of carbs
- 7 grams of fat
- 9 grams of protein
Electronic crop circles
Looking at cities as they go by, constellations on the earth
top 2 photos: flight from Lexington to Chicago in the morning on the way to Curacao. I’m not sure what cities I was looking at at the time.
bottom 2 photos: flight coming from Chicago back into Lexington as the sun set on the way back from Curacao. These two photos are of Lexington.