10 digital marketing tools I’m using right now (I’m not going to include Adobe Creative Cloud for the computer in this list because it’s pretty much a given that any graphic designer keeps this in their tool belt.)
- Mailchimp (for enewsletters)
- Pic Frame (collaging images or images & video)
- Spark Post (Motion text on pic – not video they have a way to go on video)
- Snapseed (quick pic editing)
- Splice (photos or videos into slideshows)
- Slow Fast (speed up or slow down video or portions of a video)
- Gif Toaster & Gif Cracker (converting to and from gif format)
- Fastory (for IG Stories)
- Wrike (for project management)
- and Sprout Social (for social media scheduling that does IG properly)
Bonus: Things I’m about to try out:
- Botletter (send newsletters via FB)
- Anchor (text animation / podcasting … I tried this back when it was just an audio recorder and haven’t come back to it recently)
I am writing to inform you all of my decision to resign from my position as President of the Southland Association effective immediately.
I have proudly served on the board since 2005 and served as President since 2011. During that time, I have maintained my business and overseen, with the Board’s help, the development of bike lanes (with some sidewalks), “Welcome to Southland” sign, Southland Street Fair’s first 3 years, the annual meeting planning, 10 years of Tree Lightings, neighborhood relations for various construction projects and so much more.
I’m glad to have served this community with all of you. I am proud of our collective achievements and the significant progress and initiative made toward improving the Southland area.
Melissa Gayheart is interim VP and becomes interim president until someone else is elected. I have hopes that the board will come together with a plan to elect someone quickly but thoughtfully who is willing, eager and able to continue to carry out the mission statement of the Southland Association:
“Making the Southland Area a safe, attractive and welcoming place to shop, eat, do business and live.”
I will assist in transitioning the board with any existing paperwork and account information needed. A more detailed email will be going to the current board members as well.
EDIT: Apparently it’s been so long even I got the dates slightly wrong on something with the Southland Association. I went back over my notes and I joined as a member in 2005 and became a board member in 2006 and president 2011 it looks like … oops…
Kind words regarding my resignation: